GPnotebook is a diagnostic and treatment tool used by GPs to support and guide the clinician during a patient consultation. It accesses a range of trusted sources for its content, include NICE and International guidance.
Developed in the United Kingdom 25 years ago, GPnotebook is now used in over 150 countries worldwide. Since official launch in Australia in August 2019, GPnotebook has gained over 40% market access and is growing at a rate of circa 80 GPs a day.
The role of Business Development Manager is to develop, maintain and grown commercial opportunities within the Australian healthcare market for the GPnotebook brand. This includes lead generation and sales of all digital inventory and eDM activity to all relevant healthcare agencies, device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies.
In addition, the BDM will work with the UK based Directors to identify new opportunities for the Australian market, and support in developing a strategy to introduce and sell the concepts.
- To manage and have full responsibility for sales-based activity for the GPnotebook Australia brand. This includes display, online, emails, bespoke and medical education.
- To develop sales opportunities for the brand through collaboration with clients, sponsors, KOLs and other clinicians. This includes the development of new business opportunities driving and developing accounts and new revenue.
- To ‘own’ and update weekly sales reporting in-to the UK business and provide regular reports for senior management, accurately recording the financial and revenue activity of the business.
- To develop and prepare sales proposals.
• To liaise closely with the UK based marketing, project management and scientific teams to ensure client expectations are met in terms of quality and timescales.
- To develop and maintain appropriate sales materials for the business, including media information, PowerPoint presentations and promotional items.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at conferences, exhibitions and other events where necessary.
- Must have 3 years+ experience working in client-facing sales roles
- Evidence of selling and presenting to senior marketing executives of large multi-national companies
- Creative selling and evidence of providing integrated package sales to clients
- Understanding of editorial integrity and customer/client requirements
- History of online sales experience
- Evidence of working with different internal departments to ensure client needs and expectations are met
- Experience in working with Pharmaceutical clients and sponsors
- Experience in developing projects and business in Healthcare markets
- Knowledge of medical markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a passion for accuracy
- Excellent face-to-face and presentation skills
- Exceptionally organised with ability to prioritise competing workloads and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative where required, but also to be part of, and contribute to, the wider team
- Ability to produce clear and accurate client proposals
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal teams to ensure clients/sponsors expectations are met
- Acute awareness of customer care and ability to deal with complex situations
- Time management
- Business/new business development
- ‘Can do’, friendly and approachable as a colleague and manager
- Honest and trustworthy
- Confident and personable
- Ability to point out problems/issues to develop better working practices
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties, qualifications, experience, knowledge, efforts, skills and attitudes relating to the responsibilities or working conditions for this post. You may at times be asked to carry out any other duties which your line Manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
To apply, please submit your CV to Dawn Jones: email@example.com
or hit “Apply now”